Monday, June 8, 2009

History of Movie projects

My current project, "Double Destiny" is a feature length screenplay I've been working on for about 13 years. I'm attempting to raise the funds to begin filming a theatrical trailer for the movie. This is a very ambitious action/adventure film, with identical twin, 18 year old girls as the main protagonists. It boils down to a cross-country chase film involving the U.S. Army, the CIA and Syrian terrorists as the main players, all trying to get their hands on Marilyn and Molly Hazlett. These sisters unknowingly hold the key to stopping a devastating nuclear disaster and there are many twists and turns as well as a positive message. I must give credit to my collaborator, Bruce W. Durbin for invaluable assistance bringing this project to completion, truly a gifted screenwriter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about Double Destiny as I believe it has tremendous potential as a full feature movie. The adventure of its plot provides for great stunt action scenes, its plot is 'happening' and involved because of its potential to really occur. Military, Intellengence, Terrorists, Identical Twin Girls and a great script - I love it! Can't wait for the trailer to be made...

    ReplyDelete